CMP Automation is a growing company with a strong reputation as an industry leader in our various specializations. Our customers look to us to provide high quality, leading edge technology. We are seeking highly motivated individuals who want to be part of a team that continuously improves. If this describes you, consider joining our highly skilled professionals by applying today.
Email HR enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Opportunities include (click on link to review complete Job Description):
- Intermediate Mechanical Designers Perform various aspects of mechanical design, as instructed by senior mechanical designers, according to department standards.
- Senior Mechanical Designers Plan, organize and direct through mechanical designers, all aspects of mechanical designs from concept to completion for specific projects.
- PLC Programmers Design and implement control programs specific to customer and project requirements, involving PLC's, Robotics, HMI's and computers, separately or in combination.
- Senior Machine Builders Machine, fit and assemble component parts and precision tooling to build special purpose machinery. Also, as required based on project size, co-ordinate the activities of a support group of toolmakers.
- Bender Builders Machine, fit, weld and assemble component parts and precision tooling to build tube bending machinery.