Automated Seedling Planting System
CMP is a manufacturer of horticultural machine automation. We work through a proven method of design and development, in conjunction with the end-user, thereby ensuring that the equipment meets and exceeds the specific requirements of our customer.
This project consisted of the design and manufacture of an automated system to transplant seedlings from 4" pots to 6" pots at a high rate of speed, thereby eliminating significant manual labour. This particular machine is also capable of planting tulip bulbs in containers, by performing a simple and user-friendly, changeover process.
- Accommodates various infeed and outfeed configurations
- Adjustable infeed conveyor for various size pot trays
- Quick change robot tooling for various EOAT's
- Perimeter guarding
- Leading edge machine controls
- User friendly, colour touch screen HMI
- Error messaging system
- Capable of planting tulip bulbs